Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Some More Manhattan Bridge Bike Path Views

May 24, 2005

I didn't have time to publish some additional photos (last week) from my bike ride to Sammy's. The very next day after that ride I rode again into the "city" (as we Brooklynites refer to Manhattan). And here are some other photo-views I took.


The chain link fence on the Manhattan Bridge bike path - a feeling of incarceration.


A barge makes its way to the harbor - view from the Manhattan Bridge bike path.


View up the East River to the Williamsburg Bridge from the Manhattan Bridge bike path.


The Empire State Building and other midtown skyscrapers rise beyond lower east side apartments as seen from the Manhattan Bridge.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are such beautiful photos. I also enjoyed your account of the Bklyn bike tour. Hope to see you (or atleast be there with you in the throng) at NY Century in September.